Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Grand" Time

Last Wednesday was a pleasant day ahead of a cold front. Vanessa had texted me the following message:

"Kennedy wants some Savtah time if you are available today. But Kashton has been asking for you too."

How does a grandmother say "no" to that?! The plan was for me to pick them up after Kashton's nap.

We went to the park. The front arrived while we
were there but we got enough play time in.
First we went to the swings.

Kennedy insisted on taking pictures of me and Kashton. I was a bit nervous as it was my SLR camera but she really did pretty good.








Kashton and I swinging.












Kennedy and Kashton swinging.












Then we went to the slides.

Isn't this picture sweet! Don't let it fool you. This same sweet sister also said to me "I don't know why we had to bring Kashton." Me thinks she likes me to herself!




























Love these two so much!











Yes even I went down the slide.





Then we went to the tunnels. I'm not as agile as I used to be!









At least I'm still smiling! The temperature was dropping and the wind was a bit cool so loaded up.











On the way out of the park I saw these yellow flowers. I think they are confused about what time of year it is!









Kennedy wanted to get ice cream and of course I said "yes".
























Of course we had to take a "selfie"!

It was a fun afternoon!


Have a good one!


2 comments:

  1. Fun day! I would say Kennedy want you to yourself but how wonderful to include Kashton too! Kennedy really well with the camera!

    ReplyDelete