Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kashton's First Time to Feed

The day after Christmas Keannon left to pick up and bring home Remi. Vanessa needed to do some
things to prepare for our Christmas the next day and asked if I would mind watching Kennedy and Kashton. After a while Kennedy asked about going to our neighbor's to play with her girls. Their Mom said they were about to go to Clark Gardens for the afternoon and invited Kennedy to go with them.

It got time to feed horses and Kennedy wasn't back yet so I took Kashton. He talks about "whorsies" all the time. I think he's going to be my little "horse lover"!

He was afraid of the horses at first. After I reassured him I would keep him safe I got him to pet each one.

I got him to help me put out the hay.



He's looking at the back end of Fancy.

















She finally did turn around.

















We also got to see another beautiful sunset!














A little more color.













Love the rich colors.



Have a good one!











1 comment:

  1. Kashton fits right in with the horses! Another beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete