Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas Day, I started my day with the horses. Diamond let me indulge in some fun! Isn't he a handsome guy?! Fancy is is the background to the right. You can't see him but Clyde is right behind her.











Next I got Fancy to pose with me. I sent this picture to her previous owner. She was happy to hear from me.

















Doyle was on duty at the fire station. Just the way it fell this year. The kids wanted to wait until Remi got here to do Christmas.

Our stockings have grown in number so I had to move mine and Doyle's up for them all to fit!









A close-up of the manger scene I made over 20 yrs ago. 














Christmas Day was rather quiet but I kind of liked it. Dad and Barbara were still here. They invited me to go for a walk with them. It was beautiful Christmas Day with the high about 60. We had made plans to go to my brother's that night.
























I fed horses earlier that night so we could go to my brothers. Although I didn't get a sunset picture I found the cloud formations very interesting.











The long awaited 4 generations picture.















The Bailey family.



Taylor with his girlfriend Whitney and daughter Aubrey.



















Mom with her grands. L to R Vanessa (29), Destiny (20) Addison (24) Taylor (26).











Dad and Barbara with grands and great grands.













Dad and Barbara with me and bro.









Wayne's family. Kelley didn't want to be in any pictures but I managed to get her to be in our whole group picture!












Here's the whole gang! 













L to R Kashton (21 mos) Sophie (Kelley's daughter) Aubrey  (Whitney's daughter) and Kennedy (5). 

We had a great time!

Have a good one!



2 comments:

  1. Love the Santa hats on the horses and you! :) Good looking family photos! Christmas day was a beautiful day for sure!

    ReplyDelete