Friday, January 16, 2015

3rd Card for Make it a Banner Year Challenge

I'm on a roll! I may not be able to do this every challenge but my goal is to make at least one card a challenge. Cards in Envy's first card challenge of the year theme is "Make it a Banner Year". The challenge is to make a card or cards with at least one banner.

I needed a "thank you" card to send to a friend. The image and sentiment are from Impression Obsession. Once again I used the same papers from the Authentique collection "Original". I have so many scraps because I had designed a 2 page layout for a Make-N-Take at a past Cat's Creations National Scrapbook Day Retreat. To see my blog about that layout go here. Now that I make cards I couldn't bring myself to dispose of the scraps so I have A LOT! I stamped the image with Memento Black Tuxedo. I used Versa Mark on the sentiment and heated embossed it. I added some foam tape for dimension on the banner.

Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. Valerie you certainly are on a roll! I really love the quilted design on the top of your card. Perfect masculine card with the rope-ribbon addition. Thank you for all your entries on Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diamond pattern on the top, Valerie and the sentiment banner and of course the stamp image! Lovely card! So thrilled to see you made 3 cards for our challenge at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fun quilt pattern on here!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete