Saturday, September 13, 2014

Odds and Ends

The sun is rising later and setting earlier. I am now riding the first 2 miles in very dim light. At least it's not dark dark. As soon as the days are cooler in the afternoon I will switch and ride then. At first I didn't like riding in the morning but when I do I don't have to worry about getting it done with everything else I do in a day. I am enjoying more and more sun rises!






Here is a card I made for Remi. I had learned that Remi's little dog died before she got home from her last visit with us. He was an old dog but I hate that it happened. That's why I chose the sentiment I did.















One night I kept both kids. Kennedy always wants to help me in the kitchen so Kashton wanted to be in there too. He found my bowl of cut up watermelon he's helping himself to!














It's a crummy picture but oh well. I think I must have smeared the lens.


























Here is a card I made for a friend who celebrated her 60th birthday this year. We had a small party with those of us who have known her the longest. 

















This picture didn't capture what I was seeing. The sky was more colorful and there is just a sliver of the moon in the to right of the photo.


Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards. Love the sentiment for Remi's. It is darker in the mornings makes it harder for me to get up out of bed so I can only imagine how hard it is to ride a bike at that time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just realized I posted the pic of the card and Vanessa in two different blogs! Geez! oh well.

      Delete