Thursday, September 18, 2014

Kennedy's First Soccer Game

This is Kennedy's first year to play soccer. Vanessa and Keannon had a class to go to so Mom and I helped with the kids. She took Kashton and I had Kennedy.

The coach is explaining some of the rules before they get started.






She was a little timid. Almost like she thought she shouldn't take the ball from anyone!











This is one of my favorite pictures!











































































Mom and Kashton came to watch. Kashton is Kennedy's biggest fans. On a break I got this picture of them together.










Overall I thought she did really good. She seems to like it.











Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she did do good! I would be timid too! I'm not much of a soccer fan but the kids seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! She is getting more aggressive the more she practices. I'm not a soccer fan either but just might become one if she is playing!

      Delete