Friday, September 19, 2014

I Have a New Ride!

I know! I can't believe it either! Quick...someone pinch me! Isn't it beautiful?!

Hubby was looking for a new truck for himself. Old Red has served us faithfully since 1998 but it's beginning to show its age. He had been searching on the web, making calls, sending emails. He finally found what he thought he was looking for but it was in Oklahoma. He was going to make arrangements to go get it when he got a call from the salesman that said a guy had come in and bought it the day before.

When he was looking for me a truck I wanted a blue one but there were none to be found at that time so I got a white one. It's just color, right?!

Well, Doyle told me he found the blue truck I wanted and maybe he should buy it for me and he would take the white one. That's what he did! These pictures were taken the day he drove it home September 9th.

He had steps, tool box, goose-neck trailer hitch and trailer brake controller installed.

I absolutely love my new ride and I love my husband!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It's beautiful! Glad it's the color you want. Yeah it's just a color but then...when you have one for a long time it's nice to have the color you love.

    ReplyDelete