Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Birthday

My birthday fell on Sunday this year.  I worked at the store Saturday. Cathy and the girls cropping that day were so sweet to celebrate it with me.  Here's my cake and the flowers were from a cropping friend who got them out of her own yard. I thought that was so sweet! Aren't they beautiful?! We had a great time together!











On Sunday the kids cooked lunch for me. What I didn't know is that they had also invited a few of my closest friends too! We had grilled pork chops, chopped potatoes with cheese, green beans and tossed salad. It was wonderful! Keannon cooked the meat while Vanessa fixed the rest. We also had watermelon! I absolutely love watermelon and usually have it for my cake! This is proof I have liked watermelon for a very long time!

Later in the afternoon Keannon, Doyle with the help of 3 or 4 other guys came to help move and reassemble a swingset/fort that was given to them.

Kennedy could not wait to get on it and swing!
















 Checking out ever part!
















Trying out the monkey bars!














Trying out the climbing wall.
















Checking out the slide!













Kashton joined in after his nap.



These are some happy kids!









As you can see, I didn't get any pictures of me on my birthday. Actually my friend Teresa took one of me at the store. I just don't have it for the blog.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful birthday and the lunch sounds like it was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete