Monday, July 15, 2013

Boat Ride with the Family

A couple of months ago Doyle bought a boat. I hadn't said anything because I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It seems extravagant but my hubby is quite the bargain hunter. He had been looking for a long time. I said my piece. He felt like it would be something we could do as a family. It's a 20 yo Cobalt but it sure doesn't show it's age. It has been well taken care of. Doyle bought it from a man who bought it from his father-in-law so it's been in the same family.

My first ride in it was June 27th. We went after I got home from the store.
Unloading the boat.
Our skipper!
Kashton & Mommy
 Kennedy and I rode up front.
Enjoying the ride.
We took Kaidence along. I have since bought her a lifejacket so she can be safe and swim too!
We got out and swam a little bit. I got back in the boat so I could get this.....
Maybe having a boat isn't so bad after all.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. You will so enjoy having that boat! Beautiful sunset photo! I was going to ask what lake but I'm thinking PK?

    ReplyDelete