Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Afternoon at Possum Kingdom Lake

Last Wednesday we took the kids out on the boat. It was a beautiful day for such an activity.
Remi ready for a ride.
Mommy and Kashton
Daddy with his girls
happy boy!
My SIL is in Hawaii so Doyle had the idea to take this picture saying "aloha" from PK and texting it to her.
Enjoying the ride up front.



The skipper

 Doyle giving Keannon pointers on handling the boat.
Vanessa thought it would be fun to throw out some bread. Look what came to eat!
Look at the size of these fish!
Needless to say we didn't think this through very good as Remi didn't want to get in the water after seeing those fish!
I thought Remi was going to take a nap with her brother but she didn't stay there long. She didn't like missing out on the fun! Kashton is stirring too!
 
Keannon enjoying floating with out the girls for a few minutes.
enjoying the calm cool waters in the cove at Hell's Gate.
Daddy & Kennedy
 Mom & Kennedy
Remi finally decides to try getting in the water again and jumps off the boat.
awww this is relaxing!
Daddy and Remi floating
Remi is still worried about the fish getting her so she isn't going to venture far from Dad!
I just LOVE this picture of Doyle with Kashton!
I really like this picture too!
I bearly got this!
As we were heading back to the dock I noticed that Kennedy's head was down. I asked her if she was ok and she mumbled something. I just thought she was shielding her eyes from the wind. A few minutes later when the we had slowed down I checked again and discovered she was....
sound asleep!
Remi soon followed suit!
 
 As we approach the dock I see this
Do you realize how hard it is to shoot with a zoom in a boat?! I took several of this before I got one that was in focus and not blurry!
Nice way to end the day!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha. It is nearly impossible to use zoom in a boat and sometimes just a regular photo is pretty hard. You did good and I enjoyed your boating adventure!

    ReplyDelete