Sunday, July 12, 2009

Second "Team" Chipboard Album

On the positive side of this oppressive triple digit heat I am getting some scrapbooking done. Unlike the last album I did I have had more time to complete my other niece's album and got it completed this weekend. I must say I like this one even better. My other niece's birthday isn't until 7/22 so I've very pleased to already have it done.




Inside pages 1-2.















Pages 3-4





pages 5-6










pages 7-8.











pages 9-10













Pages 11-12






Pages 13-14 I had forgot that I had made copies of some of the articles in the paper. I didn't find them in time to use for Destiny's book. One of the articles was taller than the book so I mounted it on chipboard (cardboard) to keep it from getting bent and put paper on the back of the chipboard that was above the album edge. That is the dotted paper with PHS that you see in the other pics.

back cover that I remembered to stamp with my name and date it.

All product was purchased from Cats Creations Scrapbooks and More.






I've done some pages too but I'll share them another time.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment